We work hard to support new entrepreneurs to carry out a wide variety of business activities – these include:
- helping choose and establish corporate vehicles that are best adapted to the business
- drafting and negotiating investment contracts and shareholders’ agreements
- assisting in the governance of the relationship between shareholders
- issuing financial instruments
- identifying fundraising strategies and operating method
- ensuring the protection and exploitation of intellectual property
- data protection
We also take delight in our ability to represent a diverse range of Italian and international venture capital funds in transactions involving investments in venture, debt and hybrid capital, innovative start-ups and high-tech companies.
We have a strong view that the best results are obtained through a cross-sector approach. In this way, together with our well-established network of financial operators, family offices and investment funds we can help you harness decisive business opportunities very early on in your business endeavour, so as to establish, develop and internationalise your business initiatives in the most effective way. There’s more: we work closely with incubators and business accelerators that work throughout Italy to help create successful businesses and through our invaluable collaboration, LCA has become a starting point for numerous Italian and foreign institutional investors.