This information notice is specifically intended to describe the types and methods of use, as well as to explain which actions to take to refuse or delete the cookies present on the website www.lcalex.it (the “Website”).
- Data controller
The data controller is LCA Studio Legale, with legal office in Via Della Moscova 18, Milano (MI), 20121, Italy, VAT N. 04385250966 (“LCA” or the “Data Controller”).
- Data collected
Navigation data and cookies (hereinafter also the “Data“).
- What cookies are
Cookies are small text strings that websites send to the browser of users’ terminal, where they are stored for the further re-transmission to the same websites at the following visit of the same user. While browsing the web, the user can also receive on the terminal cookies sent from different websites and web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which there might be stored data of the visualized websites.
Cookies can be classified into three different types:
– Technical cookies: used for the sole purpose of allowing the site to function properly;
– Analytical cookies: used to collect aggregate information of a statistical nature;
– Profiling cookies: aimed to create profiles of the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed during the navigation on the network.
- Which cookies are used and for which purpose
With regard to the purposes pursued, the cookies present on the Website can be technical and analytical.
The Website uses the following cookies for the purposes indicated below.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for a provider of the information society service to perform a service explicitly requested by the user.
The technical cookies present on the Website can be divided into: navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the Website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate oneself to access to the reserved areas). These cookies also include functionality cookies, which make it possible to memorise the choices made by the user on the Website (for example, the language), in order to optimise the service provided to the user.
The prior consent of the users of the Website is not required for the installation of such cookies.
The Website uses the following technical cookies:
Check if the cookie can be set. WordPress also sets the wordpress_test_cookie cookie to check if cookies are enabled on the browser to provide an appropriate user experience to users. This cookie is used on the front-end, even if you are not logged in.
First party analytical cookies are equivalent to the technical cookies and are used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the Website.
Please note that the Website also uses the following third party analytical cookies in order to analyse users’ navigation and to carry out statistics on visits or to improve the offer of contents on the web pages. These cookies, since the IP address of the user is not in clear, are considered equivalent to the technical cookies and therefore do not require the user’s consent:
Used to distinguish users.
|Used to distinguish users.
|Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_
- Data provision
The provision of the Data processed through the installation of technical and analytical cookies, although optional, is necessary to ensure proper navigation within the Website. If you choose to disable the technical and analytical cookies, you will not have access to many features that make this Website more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by configuring your browser in accordance with the specific procedures described below. You can also use your browser preferences to delete cookies that you have set in the past, including any that you may have consented to.
- Options regarding the use of the cookies
Devices shall be set to inform of every cookie sent, or to reject any cookie. This is possible thanks to the browser settings. As each browser has different settings, the “help” section of the browser shall be checked in order to understand how to correctly modify cookies’ settings.
It is therefore possible to change browsers’ settings to deleted cookies or to prevent cookies from being stored on devices without a prior consent. More detailed instructions shall be found at the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies#w_che-cosa-ae-un-cookie
- Safari for mobile devices: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Safari for desktop: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT
By rejecting cookies, it will not be possible to benefit from certain features that make the Website more efficient and some of LCA’s services will not run correctly.
- Data recipients
The Data may be known and processed by the employees of the company functions of the Data Controller assigned to the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes, who are expressly authorized to the processing and who have received adequate operating instructions.
Moreover, the Data may be communicated to third parties – autonomous data controllers or duly designated as data processors – which belong to the following categories:
- external subjects operating as autonomous data controllers such as, by way of example, supervisory, control bodies and in general to subjects, including private ones, entitled to request the data (such as accounting consultants, legal consultants), Public Authorities that make an express request for administrative or institutional purposes, in accordance with the provisions of current national and European regulations;
- subjects extraneous to the Data Controller that provide services to it and that are useful for its activities (for example: suppliers of IT services for the management of databases, including contacts and e-mails, providers of digital services and IT consultants that provide technical assistance to the Data Controller, companies that offer support in carrying out market studies); these subjects have received a specific appointment as data processors and their names are available on request to the Data Controller, using the contact details indicated in paragraph 9 below.
- Transfer of Data outside the European Union
Data collected on the Website will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Whenever a transfer outside the European Union should occur, with reference to the Data collected using cookies on the Website, the Data Controller will, within the areas of its competence, adopt the appropriate safeguards, including the applicable adequacy decisions and the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- Rights of the data subjects
The User may, at any time and within the limits in which the rights are applicable,: (I) obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data; (II) request the access to his/her personal data; (III) request the correction or cancellation of such data, or the limitation on their processing; (IV) oppose the processing, or withdraw his/her consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation; (V) receive in a structured, customary and machine-readable format his/her personal data provided to LCA, as well as request that such data are transferred to another data controller (right of personal data portability); (VI) lodge a complaint to the personal data protection authority or to the competent judicial authority.
The request to exercise such rights shall be sent to one of the following addresses:
- Via email, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Via fax, to the number +39 0276018478; or
- Via registered mail to LCA Studio Legale, 20121, Milano (MI), Via Della Moscova 18.